Stove Fire Causes Damage to Apartment

CITY OF FOND
DU LAC FIRE/RESCUE
IMMEDIATE
RELEASE
Contact:
            Troy Haase
             
Division Chief of Fire Prevention
                            
(920) 322-3807
                            
(920) 539-8994
                            
thaase@fdl.wi.govJune 28,
2013
Media
Release S
tove Fire
Causes Damage to Apartment
 Fond du Lac, WI:  On June 28, 2013
at 3:13 PM the Fond du Lac Fire Department was dispatched to a reported fire
alarm at 134 Forest Avenue.  Upon arrival, fire crews investigated the
building to find a stove fire.  The fire was contained to the stove and
was quickly extinguished by fire crews. The fire was caused by unattended
cooking. One person was treated and released at the scene by FDL paramedics.
There was moderate smoke damage to the residence.  City Police assisted
with traffic control and the investigation. Red Cross was contacted to provide
support to the family.

Share!
Enjoy the article so far? Recommend it to your friends and peers.

Fond du Lac Fire Dept.   920-322-3800
Copyright © 2018 http://www.fdlfire.com